FINISH AP CONCENTRATION!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things NOT to Do When I Am in the Stupid Bus

Lately all I have been thinking about is school and it's been a while since I have posted something funny so I just decided to write this.

1. Rant at Someone on My Cellphone -

Me: Just shut up, okay! I hate you!
People on the bus: *staring around pretending they don't notice
Me: I'm tired of the way you treat me like trash! Oh, and by the way, YOU'RE A SELFISH LOVER!!

haha funny yeah yeah

okay from now on PONB: = "People on the bus:"

2. Clip My Toenails

Me: *clipping away and humming to myself
PONB: *some stare in horror and others begin to whisper and point
Bus Driver: *thinking, "Finally! Some peace and quiet....what's that noise?!

okay Bus Driver: = BD:

3. Hop Up and Down and Yell "I NEED TO GO POTTY REAL BAD!!!"

Me: *Hopping Up and Down while yelling "I NEED TO GO POTTY REAL BAD!!!"
PONB: * join in and in a matter of moments the bus begins to bounce*
BD: *thinking of the happy times in her life

4. Fart

Me: *Ppppppt!!*
PONB: *everybody looking around for the culprit and pointing fingers while laughing hysterically
Me: *taking a deep breath and relaxing because the gas has finally left
BD: BE QUIET EVERYBODY!!! IT'S JUST GAS! EVERYBODY HAS IT! NOW BE QUIET OR I AM GOING TO DRIVE BACK TO THE SCHOOL AND WRITE YOU ALL UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment