FINISH AP CONCENTRATION!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crafty Little Me...

Ok, so this summer I have decided that I want to use the sewing machine as much as I can in order to get practice. When Sana and I were frantically trying to finish our dresses, we realized that we just didn't have the skills yet. (we had just learned how to use the machine like two weeks before)

Well, here are some projects that I have done so far:

Bowtie

As you know, I am in karate, so I have a few medals hanging around the house. Those medals are quite annoying when they mean nothing to you and all of them look the same. (Except for the medals I got from Florida and Spain, of course. I love those medals) So, I made a use of one of those boogers. I cut the ribbon off from the medal, sewed it a few times, added some elastic, and wallah! A bowtie was born. (Oh yeah, and it was totally inspired by Urban Outfitters)


Monopoly Scarf

When Sana and I were looking through my mom's repertoire of fabric, we found some that had the monopoly board printed on it haha. I took the fabric, folded the edges, sewed them, and added lace. Sounds wonderful doesn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment