FINISH AP CONCENTRATION!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

What Do You Think?

Well, the other day I was thinking about my eyebrows. Most people where I live like to wax their eyebrows to make them thinner. I don't want to wax my eyebrows, though. EVER. I mean, I'll use tweezers to get rid of the crazy hairs around my brows but besides that I ain't touchin' em. I saw this photoshopped picture of Keira Knightley that shows how different she looks without her normal eyebrows. Personally, I like her with full eyebrows. In the other picture she looks like she is 10 years older. 

And here, another celebrity with great eyebrows, Camilla Belle!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I freaking love Camilla Belle. She's always the damsel in distress have you noticed? Like in 10,000 BC and Push.

    And I like Keira Knightley with the thicker eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete