FINISH AP CONCENTRATION!

Monday, June 28, 2010

College Dorm/Apartment

It would be so awesome if I could stay at an apartment during my college years. I really want to see what living in the city would be like because I live in a suburban bubble. Plus, it would be fun to live my BFFL.

I really want a hammock in my apartment so that I could put stuffed animals in it and it would look all cutesy!

Reasons that I want to dorm next year in no particular order:
1. Sana and I are best buds!
2. U of H has a sick gym!
3. There is an MSA at the university 
4. and I heard that they have nice food during Ramadan
5. Sana and I are best buds!
6. Houston is an awesome place and has way more things to do than a suburban bubble
7. I need a space to do all of my artsy creative stuff without people yelling at me
8. It is more convenient to live like ten minutes away from the university instead of an hour and a half. Commuting sounds like a horrible idea to me if I am going to be a full time student.
9. I want to have fun in college (without drinking or going to crazy parties, of course)
10. Sana and I are best buds!
11. If I were in Afghanistan, I would probably be married already
12. I want to cook for no more than two people. It is hard to make food for a whole family. I feel sorry for my mother. (Also, I am currently gathering recipes that I plan on using in college)
13. I'm tired of my family members putting me down when I think of something that I think is a good idea. (ex. one time I made bread pudding and no one ate it except for me waaaa) Ok not much of a reason I just felt like writing that down.
14. Sana and I are best buds!




1 comment:

  1. Hahah I love this! I really do hope we will be in a dorm/apartment next year insha'allah!! I want to so freaking badly!!

    ReplyDelete