FINISH AP CONCENTRATION!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Dislike....

1. Walking through the hallways at school and seeing a guy and a girl who just can't stop touching each other (bleh). What's funny is that when you see them, they use that spot every single day, like a routine...like robots who exist solely to perform their functions and nothing else!

2. Slutty people. Notice that I said "people" and not just "girls". Guys can be slutty, too. Why is it that the only thing that sells in America is sex! I don't understand it. Not one bit. People (especially around my age) just need to understand that life isn't always about making babies, it is about noticing everything around you and seeing how they all form some sort of balance, about seeing how other people live, taking the ideas that you like, and applying to yourself, about helping people who aren't as lucky, and many other things.

3. Not having a room that is just for my crap. I like to do a lot of stuff that requires making a mess. Like right now, I am trying to make an altered book, a bib necklace, a dress, a picture for the masjid, and so many other things all at once. When I get frustrated I just move on to another project that I started earlier, so I always have multiple things going on, which equals super messy room.

4. People who listen to their ipods at ridiculously high volumnes. One time I was walking in the hallway at school and this girl was just blasting her tunes, ok. So then this other girl goes up to her, taps her on the back, and says, "Your music is really loud." The girl with the ipod, then says, "It's ok. I am used to it."

That's just messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment