FINISH AP CONCENTRATION!

Monday, June 21, 2010

I AM SUCH A CHEAP ASIAN!!!

Ok well my birthday is coming pretty soon and I got an email from Baskin and Robbins saying that I could have a free ice cream. After reading the email I thought, "What other things can I get for free on my birthday?". Well, after searching on google, I saw some cool links that show which restaurants, stores, etc. give out free stuff on people's birthdays.

http://www.frugalliving.tv/free-stuff/birthday-freebies.html


http://www.heyitsfree.net/2006/10/03/birthday-freebies/

When I am in college I will just make fake birthdays so that they are spread all throughout the year because there is no way I can eat like 50 slices of cake in a week...ok maybe I can but the last thing I want to do on my birthday is gain 10 pounds. Haha I might even need a calendar to track all of my "birthdays". Well the reason I am doing this is because I am probably going to be low on cash during college so hopefully this will help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment